2012年11月21日星期三

Beats By Dre In Ear Li Yifeng said a su

Splash , ,fall into a I Ko was opened a small part of the sewer .relationresultLi Yifeng sees thatdid not take too much notice ,but turned to the little yellow said sorry to continue and Zhou Ziwei laughing and talking to the hotel to go .
relationresultHello ... ... Stop. The little yellow in the beer into the ground to fall ,Li Yifeng said : I just spent five million buy jade stone, were you to fly into the sewer ,you say sorry to be finished ? Li Yifeng Wenyan frowned ,and said: brother ,are you sure ?I think you just lost clearly is a stone .
Stone ,what also value five million ?Do you think I am coming from Africa ,what do not understand ? Cut ... ... You know about it ? The little yellow stared at him, so to say : yes ,this is indeed a stone ,but .
.. ... Jade stone can not be stone ?Not open before it is and stone .relationresultIfafter the incision can be green ,Beats By Dre In Ear,it is a happy baby ,if after the incision which have nothing ,that is no more than a pile of shit .
.. ... You know the native hair ?I just that piece is a piece of authentic Burma old pit jade stone, clean open after leaving a pure Imperial Green ,almost one hundred percent concluded that can produce the jade ,so the price is relatively high, I with five million two hundred thousand shot down, you .
.. ... You can either put the piece of stone to give me out ,or you can have me five million two hundred thousand ! Five million two hundred thousand? I said brother, are you sure you are not crazy ? Li Yifeng covered his mouth twitched ,said : you this virtue also spend five million two hundred thousand to gamble stone ?You have a look you .
.. ... This dress was even broken ass won ,I suspect you all assets including five hundred and twenty block are not !Also in five million two hundred thousand ... ... You wake up, dude !To dream big money ,also do not go home slowly ,in the make a fool of oneself ! Silly little Wenyan bate ,said: you fucking tube what clothes I wear ?I call this fashion ,you know ?Anyway you today is also my stone ,or five million two hundred thousand ,that I did not finish with you !Brothers .
.. ... The two person to be my house, if they don lose money today ,we have finished ! The dozen young man heard to call four immediately ,all around ,suddenly Zhou Ziwei and Li Yifeng stubbornly to block the road .
relationresultHello ... ... You don too ,cheap beats by dre! Li Yifeng want to hand beatings ,afraid to give Zhou Ziwei into trouble ,had to swallow insult and humiliation silently say: I tell you ,but the police ,you again .
So, be careful that you get more than one bargained for ! Li Yifeng said a subconscious desire to grab their documents to tiger a tiger these upstarts hooligans ,forgetting it once he is in a private capacity leave with Zhou Ziwei out, documents what is a No .
relationresultHa-ha.Cut out the certificate ?You idiot ... ... Silly little saw Li Yifeng .You guess what happened ,immediately was more strong points ,close to some lips said: you are the police ,if you have a low iq .
.. ... Even the pig to see you will have a sense of superiority !I fucking say I was president of the United States ,do you believe ?Do you believe ? Li Yifeng was a small yellow dress down don what to say ,but under glare stare eye ,say : yes you .
.. ... Little yellow hair ,I follow me here Joseph ,back and don your pigtails !Have to ... ... Your broken stone is dropped in the water ?I can help you out ... ... But if I got out ,you got you out of that piece of something ,but don to spoil you ! Li Yifeng was not the kind of people to suffer ,but now is out ,but he still here doing business with Zhou Ziwei ,is not good and the local people is too stiff ,otherwise later business is not good do .
relationresultOtherwiseLi Yifeng ,I think big ear photon early fan passed .relationresultAnyway,the general sewage water is not too deep, he most is also get a body of water ,down to remove the stones up to .
relationresultThis ishe can make greatest forbearance ,and remove the stones, if that silly little longer barbed words ,that Li Yifeng was not polite child .relationresultHurrah ... .
.. You go fishing ! Silly little smile said: rest assured ,I specified without difficult for you ,as long as you get a block and I just throw down the block is almost big stone ..
. ... Even just a piece of ordinary stone ,I also recognized ,ensuring no and you grumble mill ,what do you think? That You remember your promise ,I you go fishing . , relationresultLi Yifenglisten to the little yellow hair that was so simply ,also is not prepared to go and he is wasting your breath ,is the largest stained with mud on it ,anyway, the hotel has a bathroom ,and other fishing finished stone back into the room a good wash is a .
relationresultWho knowsLi Yifeng is ready to be eager to get into action to retrieve the stone, was Zhou Ziwei at once to the stopped ,said : OK ,buddy ,this help the kid with you .relationresultDonjust throw down just a roadside picked up a stone only ,even if he was really thrown down a piece of jade ,I don ! Li Yifeng puzzled and said: why ?If it is a piece of jade ,should be to be worth some money ? Zhou Ziwei reluctantly looked at him ,said : because .
.. ... The manhole cover is a stool pool below ,if you really dare to go ... ... I guarantee you if not be smelly dead will never want to be ! , relationresultThe 127th chapter scoundrel , relationresultSorry?Stool pool !Not really so disgusting ?I said .
.. ... How do you know .Li Yifeng heard that they grow cold ,but from their station in this direction by a distance that I Ko is far away ,Zhou Ziwei should not see is ,so Li Yifeng is a little doubt Zhou Ziwei is it right? To tease him play .
relationresultZhou Ziweichuckled ,Beats by Dre BMW,said : such a foul smell you smell !Do not believe I would have a look yourself . , relationresultLi Yifengand a little nothing ,quickly ran down to cover cracks under a look, was almost the last night to eat everything up .
relationresultThefollowing are but stool pool, but also the full to quickly emerge that ,with ordinary this hoist depth calculation ,the inside of the food crops metempsychosis ,should at least be into five or six meters away ,so want to go down for something . Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论