2012年11月12日星期一

cheap dr dre beats eneration emperor's

The head comes, the little orchid astonishedly discovers, unexpectedly has the Ying light the fluxion in her eyes, and listens to her a low low ground way:"So that's why, so that's why, I thoroughly understand-that evening, the moon is clean must the good elephant was wiped by the Charng-er similar, I silently hide at the strong screen behind and looking at him to kneel to pour at my father emperor's in front and say that he loves me, he wants to marry me, he will run out whole life one a life time do my to depend on and let me own whole day maid person to want some everythings most .That a moment, I feel that I am the woman of the most happy in this world, I anxiously hope father the emperor consent.But, the father emperor combines to distrust him, hence, end, he disappointedly walked.I try very hard to endure not to make I cry to make a noise a sound in the screen behind, my not strange father emperor, he is too painful I, have no reason so the imprudence promise marriage, can the daughter heart that he not knows that he loves most in in addition to he cans not endures the second people any further.That dead hour, I send to open maid-in-waiting and run to the rear garden and see him standing alone[one] person kneel over there and hold in hand a is opening of soft and charming visit to leave, say to me, he doesn't like me because I am a princess, elephant not because is soft and charming to visit to leave is a for the use of emperor flower seed but seem to be noble similar, if I would like to follow him, he will sow seeds full wild soft and charming visit to leave is the Feng Nian that the trousseau waits me.My holding doesn't live, end Be whole to all hand over to him oneself.
"The father emperor has no way and has to recruit him as husband of princess, I temple of that day of, the father emperor persists my hand, flowing the tears isn't willing to let go and say is that he has never looked after good I, I have never seen father an emperor so sad, however, I just smile to say with him, need not worry, I will live very happiness very happy, because of, that man already under the witness that is soft and charming to visit to leave, promise to me life promise.The father emperor finally let go, don't know how ground, I discovers his eyes inside aming full to is a despairing air.
"Receive deep red turban, I sit on the bed quietly and wait he to come in and outside still clamor fierce, hasn't their wine finished eating?At this time, the suddenly a burst of breeze blows into a house, a familiar light flavor spreads, and that is that he promises to visit to leave for soft and charming what I grews.I forbid not to live to uncover turban and open a window door and outwardly look about, I want to see that rambling pink actually how a kind of struck with fright or horror beauty.But, my have nothing at all sees, the guards that sees a lot of to take weapon urgently and in a hurry pass from the hallway and look confused and agitated, and the good elephant took place what important event.I quickly close a window, the heart bottom suddenly has a little discomfort, he why so long still don't come in?
"Is terribly hot, more and more hot, I whole body uncomfortable, sweat such as rain bottom, I call maid-in-waiting, but have no a person to come in, hence, I have to I pour water to drink, at this time, suddenly the door was bumped to open, the personal maid-in-waiting that I dote on most full face is that the blood ground pour at use almost dumb under my skirt of voice say to me, he revolted.He made use of a wedding banquet to kill a lot of officials, he made me quickly escape now.Four capes in the house came out very thick flame, the moment would become a hellish sort here of blood-red.Then, he outside once walked from the window and took to catch fire a pair of in hand, just light the ground hoping my one eye, having no a facial expression hoped my one eye, right away turned round to walk and walked so resolutely and decidedly, just as that day he kneels on the ground to allow promise that sort determination with me.The breeze son blew to come in again, is still the thin joss-stick of that sweet and pink of asseveration, this time but lightly drop into at my red turban flank.That looks endless of soft and charming visit to leave to sow in where, I had no opportunity to see any further.
"Revolt successful, the father emperor's life and death don't Bu, my soul works properly to finish floating all groundses in the imperial palace, can not see the father emperor's trace and shadow, someone says that he has already escaped.I this just suddenly realizes mistake father the despair within emperor's eyes, is he to want to take I walk together?The end have to abandon the daughter whom he loves most because of my self-will and let the in former days happy princess become the ghost of a solitude.
"He is a big officer and took a lot of beautiful women home and still had a lot of Taoist priest monks with what he came back and took a lot of I fear of method machine.Those Taoist priest monks set up a temples for me and assign name to with my childhood name, be called an orchid if temple.There is a monk that say with him, put a steady monster dragon on the roof, can make me be made a sky forever to send, so, I had no ability to come out to do mischief.Hence he is immediately happy can not the Dian ground take in person the person is, that kind of facial expression that is happy still excel revolt success.But I unintentionally see and wait on Qie building in his three buildings in, at the right moment put that he visit to leave to soft and charming what I proposed, only, the flower has already all withered away ……
"I think in the temple think, how all not understand, he clearly personally once said with me, what he loved is me, his facial expression earnestness arrives the elephant is soft and charming to visit to leave so clean and pure, I want to go out to see him, but how also don't go.I want to find out cremated ashes to bear again, but also can not find.On the evening in a lightning flashes roll of thunder, I finally understood, he is to want to trap in this temple forever me, can't go out forever.Who know, also not only so, he still stays the hint of cremated ashes, the comer cracks down on me thoroughly after wanting to let.Even if what he loved most isn't me, but why does he want to make it so extremely to me?That is soft and charming to visit to leave true of just the mirage in the my eyes?I have been loving of is a person who hates me most ?"
Finish speaking this ancient love tragedy, if orchid princess finally cannot help but flowing next exactly withered 500 years of tears, radiant Che deeply of the drop of tear cross a cleverly made bridge and slip to drop down.
Edge of sword piece is stunned speechless, don't know if this sword should also flick to go out.The back of ghost temple unexpectedly conceals so deep inside story, this still involved the change of the generation emperor's right among them.At this time orchid if the princess slowly raises a hand and suddenly appears one to lead a soul light on the hand.Edge of sword piece's disillusion comes over, dark call one not good, just wanted to flick a Lung-chuan sword, the little orchid exclaimed a , collapsed and fainted of small pure have already been absorbed an orchid if princess flank.Experienced the orchid of big sad big pain if the princess has a liking for go to but unusually quiet:"With my capability, not definitely Dou however sword in Lung-chuan, however this person is in the hand, I can be with more a cure of successes."The Tu encounters mishap, the whole in the mind of edge of sword piece becomes one indiscriminately, how do-BE continue to flick a Lung-chuan sword to still keep stopping to pass an orchid if does the temple resign to her to harm a person again?The little orchid fiercely hurtles to the front to yell:" Small pure return to me!Quickly return to me!"Orchid if princess cold way:"You if dare again before depending one step, I don't promise that she lives a life."2 people just in the middle of refusing to budge, edge of sword piece of part finally made painful of decision:"The little orchid steps aside, I want personally this demon as a result female!"The little orchid gets a shock and shouts a way:"Is edge of sword piece getting more crazy?Is small pure on the her hand!"Edge of sword piece quietly raises sword in Lung-chuan:"Little orchid, I once said with you of, if sometimes sacrifice 12 hospice that person can change to conquer the world, so this sacrifice have to do.The people of this world will bear firmly in mind forever small pure.Step aside!"
Edge of sword piece pours into the whole body capability to sword in Lung-chuan up, seven stars on sword body in Lung-chuan start to be flickering giving out light, who anticipate, this at that time, but the little orchid suddenly charged forward to tightly embrace sword in Lung-chuan."Little orchid?!"The shocked way of edge of sword piece.
The little orchid embraces sword, tears cover the face way:"I once said of, I can't let small pure dead, absolutely can't, I disallow the existence that this kind of so-called necessity sacrifices.What give up small benefit but attend to big righteousness, that is all bogus!""Little orchid, I understand your feeling, but you want,do you think that the evil-foreboding dream of school keeps on continuing?Do you think continuing to kill a person in campus?Sometimes is can not be softhearted."Edge of sword piece thinks that the orchid bosom pulled out sword in Lung-chuan since the childhood,cheap dr dre beats, only afraid harmed her again, dilemma.The little orchid sees him and sinks a track:"I know that even if must have sacrifice, that sacrifice article will never be small pure as well."
Say, the little orchid releases sword in Lung-chuan and arrives at an orchid if princess' in front, suddenly"plop" one kneels down.
"Little orchid?!!"Edge of sword piece forbids not and lives again surprised again Nu."Once loved a square to know a pain, the pain leads loved more deeply."The little orchid raises head to the surprise not already of orchid if princess Qi however a smile:"Have ever listenned to this sentence?I think that your in the mind basically didn't hate, regardless that man how to you, you are still pleased Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论