2012年11月6日星期二

beats by dre uk gether her mouth to

Way:"To, two matters all want to carry on walking and speak of come or see a Fu orchid a matter big, that relates to wildcat later of development problem, necessity of time, I allow you to use a beautiful male to account!"
"Oh!"Week the far ambition was scattered all attention by the Man Di silk this sentence, a carelessly a bottom sit at ground up, but is drinking aqueous Zheng Xuan certainly is an one mouthful to spray water to come out, at the right moment spray just sit opposite at him, is opening mouth the Zhao Xin Ren's mouth of cachinnation in, but Ma Tian Yu and remaining big wave point at me and Zhao Xin Ren, smiling must have already coulded not say the words come.
"Eldest sister-in-law, talking don't be so humorous, will frighten to death a person!"Week the far ambition bitterness wear the face climbed, a finish saying and start the crary cachinnation gets up and again sit at ground up.
"Ha ha ha, the beautiful male accounts …… eldest sister-in-law, you are getting wronger …… our eldest brother have 37 to account, that is the personality the male account(prostitute), the man grows ugly, call to have personality …… ha ha ha ……" Zheng Xuan cachinnation way.
The silk of Man Di suppresses to smile an idea and looking at one face in distress situation of I say:"That you still choose the image spokesperson that he is your wildcat and compete with him of Ma Tian Yu why over hurt, that election connects and gets none."
Zhao Xin Ren Shu finishes, beaming with smiles, say:"Eldest sister-in-law, this you hadn't to know, outside those brotherses to eldest brother but worshiped inside, let their nonsupport their ideal realizations, can than ascend heaven still difficult.But we severals were originally support Yu in the sky to be a spokesperson.But election of a day ago evening, we are subjected to the warning that isn't tallestly clear in the wildcat position of a personage respectively and let us had to darling for Fan and had to the second day violation conscience to give the eldest brother the ticket hurl.This is the scandal of the wildcat, you never tell others, especially don't say to let Ma Tian Yu listen to, he wants to scold we not handout spirit of."Finish saying the cachinnation gets up, not exactly than week far ambition bad.
Looking at a face of Ma Tian Yu from smile to become a bitterness, my in the mind not from lambaste Zhao Xin Ren.Depend, what trifle?What be subjected to the warning that isn't tallestly clear in the wildcat position of a personage?I am the biggest in the wildcat, that doesn't point is me?Does still saying don't say to let Ma Tian Yu listen to?Mama of, Ma Tian Yu beside, you also played too a leave?
"Cough, since have already covered a coffin hard conclusion to this matter, allow of no to distort as a result, even if the old horse gets your support that again how?Not just with 183-3 votes, remaining big wave affirmation will throw me, old horse not just similar failure.Still have me to grow to really have to so give offense to audience?Can't?Your eldest sister-in-law is a so beautiful beauty at least, and man, depend isn't outlooking again, is spiritual beauty and real strenght, is see can have already let oneself heart the happy ability of lovely daughter person!"I righteously say.
It is public to have no language.Whenever while saying big truth, I don't have a person to say lead me, and I so on saying, completely can promise the silk of Man Di although nothing important of face, in the mind affirmative much too sweet, in the evening not only can't be forced by her to ask and the business of Fu orchid, also edible a cow cow, shout Ai Zai, great dead!
Ma Tian Yu still keeps defying spirit ground to say:"How does that say that you also cheated!You are mean!Otherwise I have 3 at least!Do you know,beats by dre uk?When I 1 didn't get of time, I how of mood?I once profoundly asked myself, is to isn't these ten several in the last yearses, I was a peacock to open to hold, imagine oneself as the favorite?Have my esthetic sense been all false?Why so handsome of I am in the public in front but can not get an approbation?I that several days all from vulgar of all don't dare to lift up head to see the brotherses very!Unexpectedly, all is that you make ghost!"Say till the last he was more and more excited, all sprang up to come.
I am just lazy to manage him, take out a telephone, soliloquize a way:"The it is late still hurries to Su three to make a telephone call and returned to go to bed.Early in the morning tomorrow there is still activity.If who the excitement is excesssive today, energy white white wasted, tomorrow need not go to south area."
Ma Tian Yu indeed as expected has no again say, the ash slips away ground and sits to return to, however a pair of vision that eyes still use to kill a person stared at me, my packing don't see, make my telephone call ……
"Ha ha, you are really poor become so …… yesterday Su three receive your telephone behind tell you to have to seek a group of bludgers to earn to order small money, do I start still doing not believe and listen to now you say so, ha ha …… that horse Yu in the sky is really lovely, really have never thought, ha ha ……"
Early in the morning on the second day, I and Ma Tian Yu, Zhao Xin Ren arrived to south area.They are two at Su three of lead under tidy up those bludgers of having the newses already, but I directly go to a hospital.Fu orchid spirit already like a lot of, be also blood-red color on the face, hear the business of public finance general assembly that I speak yesterday, have been keeping smiling.Although her voice is as hoarse as the silk of Man Di,I like this kind of and looking at her beautiful face, because keep smiling a tremulous a certain part, I immediately have reaction.
"How?You are just thinking what?Carefully the knife pares your finger."The Fu orchid sees me smiling face with peculiar look, double eye dead the dead stare at her, don't looking at to pare an apple and quickly remind me.
My stem says with smile:"Orchid ah, the doctor has a person, can you when get out of the hospital?"
"Is dry?Would I just not like to get out of the hospital.Is much good now, only on saying to miss you, you the meeting rush through right away, if I went out, you can't feel pity on me again and always seek some lend to push Tang I."The Fu orchid raises a mouth to say.
"Which have of matter!"I quickly defend a way, " is to wait you to get out of the hospital me just like feel pity on you so much."
The Fu orchid finally understands to come over and by hand pointed Chuo me way:"Disliked, if you really and so miss me and break up with the silk of Man Di ah, move to come over to live with me together.You are knowing, my bed have much big ……"
She intentionally says so ambiguously, let my heart more Yang, cannot help but letting go of the apple and the penknife in the hand, hug her neck all alone, gather together her mouth to my before the face, say:"The doctor has never said to prohibit to kiss?"Finish saying, faced own mouth up.Depend, although just don't be as warm and affectionate as she for several days,pass by after almost parting by death that day, I still once thought quite a few century.
The Fu orchid clinging Wu Wu responds and is my hands to pick to cover with to take in the feather Rong on her shoulder, the evil hands drills into she, after very thin sick personnel takes, her body gradually anti- hot, slowly enchanted oneself.My circumstance also not lead, I have already stood to start, doctor what patient don't can make mightiness exercise of after giving repeated advice to completely throw a brain, now even if is that the sky decline sweet dew and also sprinkle not to extinguish my flame of sexual desire of flaming combustion.I have already kept on pressing Fu orchid and prepare to order to march forward ……
It is old sky of to can not hold up against me, don't represent others not to go.Is proper I was whole in brain is a flame of sexual desire, a voice drilled into my ear inside, let I right away awake:", You are really personality male prostitute?"
Enchant of I connect someone into none of sickrooms to know, but on listenning to this orotund, in my heart only two words"in a mess!"Quickly turn over a body but rise.It is the silk of Man Di indeed as expected and unexpectedly.
"You …… you ……" I now eye inside for the shadow of only the silk of Man Di a person, the kid who make a mistake for the elephant is arrested similar, again is a tooth point mouth benefit, in this time also speak words not.
"Ask me to how can come to right?Ask I why meeting so done in complete secrecy of come in, right?Your Zheng big your dog sees to see?"The Man Di silk tears already tears overflow, strongly she another time shed tears in front of me, sader this time, because of is that I betray her.
I shake a head hard, rub eyes and want to make oneself to wide awake a point.Haven't opened, feel ear one pain, this the felling for acquainting with let I without thinking call way:"Mama, the pain, lightly orders!"
"You are this smelly boy, didn't the hairs grow together and went to school person's feet to step two ships?See I not the Ning drop your ear!"Indeed as expected is old mama to also come.I haven't talked, old mama again way:", Is a beauty again!Son, you are really severe."It is a Fu orchid to support to have a body, wood however ground the act that looking at occurrence.The mother who hears me cries up her, she hurried way:"Where, aunt, I how may have you beautiful."
"Ha ha, really lovely!The person's sweet mouth is also sweet."Old mama was loose to open Ning to live me ear of say, Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论