2012年11月15日星期四

Beats by Dre Just Beats quenches thirst als

Insist the different idea takes out, and as for words that wants to put together to rob, and then rob however Huan star dust, public end can be let it go at that.Is public is all together up and down linear at ordinary times, want from the Huan star dust hand in got hold of a thou to resist and float joss-stick also impossible, it happened that this time indiscriminately dance in advance hang, and Huan star dust again because sea city in the town still just the monster offended city in, have never thought the disorderly dancing party logged out to steal his after dying the thou resisted to float joss-stick and make tea and drink, so didn't also notice while doing not also guard against, and logging out, until he door after, smell tea fragrant, just discovered a problem, hence appeared previous act.
", Really there is so miraculous tea-leaf, I also want to taste."The color dress is also followed one's inclinations to say want to drink that kind of tea, but Huan star dust after hearing the words of color dress, immediately draw down bitter gourd face.
"Ha ha, in fact that tea also the nothing important is special, just I drank a lot, didn't also feel what, however, I say an old demon of thousand years, since that tea-leaf in the teapot has been already steeped, I think that your staying is getting more useless, not equal to go fetch to their bubbles tea, you want to have own good thing hidden hereafter, had better don't make them know, certainly if you still don't trust, can hand over to me to maintain for you."I smile ground to say, the good thing hands over to me the preservation, I the preservation have into have no.
"Is all right, however everyone's capability can not and the eldest brother still have to dance that petty thief to compare indiscriminately, each one drinks two people to carry an achievement, otherwise be wasted."After Huan star dust sees me also so say, oneself wanted to think, tea-leaf in the teapot in the hand anyway once steeped as well, it is impossible to want to stay again, have to a little bit generous, take out sharing.





The text chaotic winds and clouds war signal Ran doesn't extinguish to resist to float fairy the 441th thous(bottom)
Renew time:2009-9-2319:24:24 chapter word numbers:3539

That tea-leaf of Huan star dust is indeed as expected a good thing ah, just I have never carried achievement really don't know the effect of that tea-leaf, see color dress, they after drinking two people, each all run to the part start to carry achievement, oneself also starts carrying an achievement test, discover as a result own capability unexpectedly promoted many 30% and compared with oneself the growths of quite a few years all wanted to be quickly many, know I current capability already very Gao, want again long, not is say only depend do exercises in gymnastics and then can do up, also need to see certain chance and opportunity, but Huan star dust of thou resist to float joss-stick probably and exactly my chance and opportunity, and still big chance and opportunity.
Is all public to do exercises in gymnastics in the part, the Huan star dust then sits on the sofa, oneself continues to make tea to drink, that tea-leaf although the number of times steeping is many, the effect will be more and more low, how much is also effective, determinedly can not waste.Just through drive Huan star the dust beat the disorderly dance of pig head, unexpectedly and thick the face sit to the opposite of the Huan star dust, and he robs to start to drink tea, however the Huan star dust at this time seems to be already to reach with disorderly dance what negotiate, unexpectedly have no again say to him what, didn't don't make him drink as well.
I have already done exercises in gymnastics and completed and since resist and float joss-stick and contain so big effect that thou, so I am also getting more polite with them, although I don't understand tea,I understand a baby, it is a good baby to resist and float joss-stick absolutely this thou, probably the Huan star dust still has there, should knock point and come out from his body be.
"Thousand year old demon, resist to float this thou joss-stick you should still have?"I am drinking tea and asking way to the Huan star dust.
"Do you want to do what?"The Huan star dust hears after my words, immediately strain get up.
"Your strain what, I however is to want to want a little tea-leaf with you just, this tea-leaf is so good, you are old to stay Ye that is waste, know not, come out to make us taste at 1:00 divide."I wreathed in smiles the ground looking at a Huan star dust, however under charge and mouth inside didn't stop and continued to drink tea, although this tea have been very very thin and after all dance indiscriminately although from the Huan star dust there steal tea-leaf to come out, can have never dared to use as well how much, puts ten several leaves.
"Do not go, myself am original have no how much, this time again was indiscriminately danced this guy to steal out so many, have been less."Huan star dust different idea ground time way,Beats Solo HD.
"I also don't how much, you divided my several 10 sliceses to go, you also know that there is an old headman in my home there is also my old Mom and Dad, another eldest brother eldest sister-in-law they also need you this what tea-leaf to lift, you divide 1:00."For the sake of that tea-leaf, I let go of face, with Huan star dust blind Bai get up.
"Do not go, at most give you a few slices, and a few tea-leaf are good enough to to make several people promote capability, too many of words, not on the contrary good."Although the Huan star dust doesn't know why agreed my request, but don't agree amount that I want.
"I know that but use 1:00 at a time, leave of can stay next time ah, you saw tea-leaf that I fancy you now, let I the thirsty time solution quenches thirst also quite good."I continue thick the face say.
"Do not go, give you several 10 slices, that myself have no how much, at most give you 10 slices, don't pull down."Huan Xing Chen agrees to add to order, but also just added to order, however I also not is ask a good deal of again so much and probably resist to float fairy tea-leaf this thou really few, otherwise Huan star dust also should not so stingy.
"Is all right, 10 slice 10 slice, go fetch."I towarded the Huan star dust elongation hand, and flank of disorderly dance unexpectedly Zheng big eyes looking at and seem to be still to want to begin to rob, however he can have no this Dan now, if ever, can not rob either, that Huan star dust these thousand years the old devil isn't useless.
The Huan star dust suddenly changes in the hand a porcelain bottle, this is very small, if in what to put is perhaps the words of tea-leaf, can not also put how much tea-leaf, press just of tea-leaf size to record, also 100th, slice.
Then see the Huan star dust hand up change again a porcelain bottle, however this is empty, the Huan star dust opens a cap, inside all empty, but change out for the first time of pack of is really tea-leaf, just inside of amount little half, don't fill up, looked disorderly to dance probably is tea-leaf that takes out in porcelain bottle from this, just don't know to dance indiscriminately how the dust get from the Huan star of this of.
The Huan star dust counted 10 slices to pack another empty bottle of inside from the porcelain bottle, will have the porcelain bottle of ten slices of tea-leaf to hand over to me, a he quickly accepted by himself, suddenly disappear on his hand.
"Eldest brother, you can carefully accept good, don't make that petty thief steal."See the appearance Huan star dust steal the affair of his tea-leaf to the disorderly dance, didn't°yet wrong solution spirit, and Tyrannosaurus their those people also one after another stopped down from the luck the achievement at this time.1 the ⑹ k novel the wWw. is one ⑹κ .The c n writing version head delivers
"Ha ha, put on me, danced him not to dare to move indiscriminately, liked the affair of tea-leaf to is here, you all logged out now, how is the circumstance in the game?"I smiled to smile and immediately arrived topic to go in the game.
"Hey Hey, eldest brother, from you after hanging, eldest sister-in-law but power and prestige are many, on recruiting Feng to face world, unexpectedly burn half of war ships put out Jin."The Huan star dust Hey Hey ground says with smile.
"Etc.?What did I hang?I when once say did I hang?However is the person in the game to sink into collapsed and fainted medium just."I don't understand that the ground looking at a Huan stars a dust they, I didn't hang ah, how do they say that I hanged.
"To, and still extreme collapsed and fainted, ha ha."Dance that guy indiscriminately cachinnation again get up, I have to directly come to one feet for him, he kicks to fly to go out from the sofa, then his seat immediately drive roar sky they robbed to sit to come over, know depend ground more near, remain
Already the very thin tea can still have drink,Artist Series.
"Eldest brother, don't you really hang?"Huan star dust they all looking at me.
"Have no, however is a game person collapsed and fainted just, didn't you see my game person?"I on the contrary didn't understand, if they didn't see my game person,Beats by Dre Just Beats, that also equals my game person to want Yao to fall into ocean, is probably killed by the monster shot, or in the sea and slowly wait for bodily instauration, the Yao stays on a ship, drive those hand mulberry person the lane walked or made to hang.
"Have no.Be because don't see eldest brother your game person Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论