2012年11月14日星期三

http://www.beatsbydrinus.com herYou not afraid i

Be getting cooler, this absolutely gives people a kind of felling that livings not equal to dead.
After two lines of houses, also saw several house, their situations and Dong Fei's abode also about, everybody is a dead atmosphere appearance, even if the good intentions that knows me, also just lightly, to them probably don't preserve to hope as well to the this present life.I just come out from Dong Cheng's abode, those non-commissioned officers basically don't make me enter his yard, and saying don't say that Dong Cheng doesn't have the disease, is sick and also want to defend general to accompany, then I can go in.I have to forget about it, there is no disease even if, I also not wanted to see him.Possibility at my heart deep place, still hate Tung to accept of, after all, have no their to play tricks, the Cao holds and the of emperor probably can't make today this appearance.
Certainly, I am also understand, right conflict affirmation will let the Cao hold to produce a huge antinomy with of emperor, I am to make this laying the blame on on Tung self-contradict of the origins accept just, but I do like this, actually is to or wrong?Or, be like the Cao hold to treat Fu an empress and still kept killing them and also calculated to simplify matters.Is alas, see, I am still a heart not hard!
Simultaneously walk, part silent think own worry, in the turn, a person and I who bursts upon crash into together, I almost proceed from instinct reaction, an anti- hand past, fall off person at ground up.Hear the person of ground send out miserably shouting of the Alas!, I just wide awake.Hand from the ground the person, just discover, that is just a kid, one is dressed in the inferior eunuch dress, thin and feeble of child.
"Is falling off painful?Execuse me, I didn't notice."Part in apologizes, I simultaneously inspect his condition of the injury.
Have never heard to answer of I, the title is seeing his face foolishly looking at me, contained one in the eye Wang tears.Sky, so little kid, I incredibly make an effort so and see, painful get him sufficient Qiang:"Execuse me, I really don't notice you.Come, tell me, harm where?Isn't very painful?"
That kid blinks and stretch hand Cha to drop the tears for dropping down, mumbling way:"Not, the slave didn't occupy, not painful."
"Your this kid is painful to get tearses to all come out, also say it's not painful.I am a doctor, where pain tell me, I cure for you."
That kid's tears came down again and sobbed to say:"Is not really painful, true."
I sigh, seeing to him is really an eunuch with lowly position, say like this, afraid is fearing:"The kid don't fear, I can't sue in court of, really can't go."
My side says that the side pulls his hand.Pull him to get up from I, till now, his right hand has been carrying on the back at the back, I think to be to get hurt and hid.Didn't expect, the panic ground of that kid avoids, don't show me.I also Don't mention it, on putting out strength, pull by force come over, this just discover, he tightly holds a half piece very hard don't know put for several days of plain wheat roll.
See I become speechless, he kneels down a while and piteously entreats:"The adult begs you, I was really a hungry pole, just stole.Adult, adult, I know on seeing that you are a good person, beg you, Rao I!"
Really don't should enter this imperial palace today ah, my heart again pain get up:"You trust, I can't say with anyone.So hard thing also edibles?The food here always few?It's not satisfied to isn't everyones to all eat?"
The small eunuch Leng Leng ground looking at me to regret deeply grounds to looking at him, don't aware of self a ground of answer:"Edible of, building inside this."
I sigh tone, problem continue to ask him just, he wanted to want to answer me:"Here is can not compare with there imperial palace inside.Those people fixed amount, not hungry.We are the small eunuches for doing odd jobs, there is no position, usually be punished, delicious of be all taken care of of take away.We are also to have no way, hungry get malicious, usually steal to eat at 1:00."
"You?Be like you thus of, also have how many?Usually endure hunger?"
"H'm, we are two, I and small tiger.All of us are outsides to live, sent by person in the home to come in to seek a way out.We didn't show filial obedience the old man's money and had already had to lead like this.Ai a day, calculate for a day."
World how is all bitterness everywhere person:"Kid, are you getting hower old?Call what?Still have what close relatives?What about that small tiger?"
The small eunuch tears came down again and sobbed to answer me:"The slave is 8 years old, call a little leaf.Niang still just, there is also an elder brother.The small tiger cub is bigger than me, his parents has already died and outside have an uncle.Yesterday, small tiger again offense the chapter here the adult was beaten, didn't also eat thing, so, I ……"
Looking at this alone and helpless kid, I suddenly had a bold viewpoint.After finding out his abode, I instructed him to return to first, I waited under will seek him, like to see wound for small tiger.The little leaf almost appreciates Ti zero grounds to sob to take leave but go to.

Chapter 174 early does an arrangement(up)


Unification north ground the article-chapter 174 early arrange
At in turned 1 turn, for after a few sick persons took a look a disease, I toward little leaf their abodes is since then.Make use of for this period of time, I burst out of viewpoint cautiously consider some kind of, make sure all details after, I just arrive at their houses of little leaves.This place thinks similarly and is partial to avoid a dark corner with me, twos are alone and helpless to have no depend on of kid.
Haven't gone in, listens to a little leaf of inside very in earnest orotund:"Elder brother Hu, he is absolutely a good person, I have never seen an adult heel our this kind of lowly person say it's sorry."
Inside an a little bit mature voice advises him:"Probably what you said is true, can you also not ability what persons all believe!You also say that we gave offense to a dead head chapter to him, in case of be known by that bastard, I pour to have no what, you this body bone Ai of lead a whip son?"
I listen to the words of this small adult sort, wry smile in heart, see the day that leads to this a pair kid thinking harder than me.Lightly coughing is a , I ask:"Is the little leaf here?I came."
See me a true arrival, the little leaf almost shouted for a while and rushed out to greet me:"Adult, you really came, little elder brother Hu still didn't believe to really have your like this good person."
On the dirty bed Ta, the another loses a small figure to also looking at my arrival with the not trusting look in the eyes.I smiled to smile and comforted ground petting for a while little leaf's head:"I be not what adult, if you are happy, call my childe good.Come, I see the wound of small tiger first."
The wound of small tiger isn't heavy, can looking at the back that the skin sticks bone up, lately harm to cover old harm, the lately old welt of whole body noiselessly sues this tears of blood in the gorgeous imperial palace to me.Is strong to endure to want to flow tears,Beats Solo HD, let the little leaf carry to Wen Shui, I give the small tiger the medicine to spread in person up:"There is no much problem, two day good.Alas, these old eunuch, also true descend of go to hand."
The small tiger ground teeth to endure to harm the pain that the medicine brings him and looking at him childish medium take tough and resilient of facial expression, I faintly saw at the beginning male Sun Hong.At I is in the whole process that the small tiger cures, small tiger all a speech not hair, in addition to being strong to endure ache, have been using interrogative that the look in the eyes looking at me.
Wait me to his treatment finish, he just ask question:"This childe, why do you do like this?"
I one Leng:"What why?You would not like to I cure wound for you?"
Small tiger absorb one breath, just answer:"The little leaf is still small, he believes that the in this world contains the good person to is gratis to pay, and I don't believe.Although the childe helped me, can if you have what work hard, want to make use of us to do what, still speak earlier well."
The small guy of good cleverness sees to my viewpoint implementation getting up, more easy:"Admire, listen to your meaning, I have what work hard, you can't refuse, either?You not afraid is my letting the matter that you do a bad matter?"
"Bad matter?This childe, we at here completely helpless, lead must what day you also saw.Now that you have heart to make use of us, explain that you have certain skill or position, since so, can we why not make use of you?As for you make use of us dry what, again Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论